Hypertext Narrative
Journey-between-passion-and-money
Word count: 1375
Choice count: 23
Section count: 20
Image count: 20
Error count: 27
Field Related Analysis
Education : 103 matches
(cegep, choice, classes, college, colleges, compensation, course, courses, education, education in, elementary school, first, games, head, high school, learn, learned, learning, management, research, school, students, teacher, training, university)Archaeology : 33 matches
(bit, here, keep, pick, rendering, section, study, talent, tell)photography : 29 matches
(art, arts, filmmaking, graphic, illustrator, painting, printmaking, sculpture, visual, visual arts)Target Structure: (32 matches)
bias (1 match)
come in handy (1 match)
compensation (2 matches)
drawbacks (1 match)
dread (1 match)
dreaded (1 match)
flirtation (1 match)
getting sucked up in (1 match)
hr (1 match)
income (1 match)
ins-and-outs (1 match)
intern (3 matches)
internship (9 matches)
lack of (5 matches)
learn the ropes (1 match)
leave of absence (1 match)
maddening (1 match)
misconduct (1 match)
on-the-job-training (3 matches)
overtime (1 match)
overwhelmed (1 match)
overwhelming (1 match)
compensation package (2 matches)
premium wage (1 match)
pull off (1 match)
retirement (1 match)
set aside (2 matches)
though (1 match)
time management (1 match)
wage (1 match)
volunteer (1 match)
volunteering (1 match)
Journey-between-passion-and-money
After high school.
I just finished high school at the school Saint-Maxime. I had applied to two different colleges in two different programs. I applied to Montmorency College, in Computer Science and Cegep du Vieux Montreal in Visual Arts. Which college should I apply to?
Choice 1 : Cegep du Vieux-Montreal.
Choice 2 : Montmorency College.

Cegep du Vieux-Montreal.
I applied to Cegep du Vieux-Montreal. I learned different forms of techniques such as painting, sculpture, ceramics, photography, filmmaking, printmaking and much more. I finished my program. Should I sign up for university or go back to college to go to Computer Science or take a break?
Choice 1 : Montmorency College.
Choice 2 : University.
Choice 3 : Break.
Montmorency College.
I applied to Computer Science. I learned about BIOS, windows 10, Javascript, Java, MySQL, Python, websites, VMware and many more. I finished this program, and I am now doing an internship. As I am on-the-job-training, I notice teh lack of employees. Red flags, sirens are ringing in my head. I ask my trainer about it and they gladly told me that most workers took a leave of absence, due to the compensation package they were supposed to received was an April Fools prank. It was May. Should I quit?
Choice 1 : Quit.
University.
I decide to go to university to not let this talent go to waste and take out a loan. I prefer to go to a university where I can mostly specialize in painting and drawings, the basics. But, additionally I would like to explore more outside of it, and go graphic design and video games. I picked Concordia University in Art Education or University of Montreal in DESS in arts, creation, and technologies. Which one should I pick?
Choice 1 : Concordia University.
Choice 2 : University of Montreal.
Break.
I decide to take a break to set aside some money for university. My first job, I got, was as a barista in at a local coffee shop. I got an on-the-job-training where I learned nothing but how to smile towards a customer. I dreaded going to work due to the fact I was getting sexually harassed by a regular who was the friend of the owner. 2 years after leaving, the owner and his friend got arrested for misconduct, sexually harassment and insurance fraud. I was able to sue them and gain almost 500 thousand dollars and was able to go to university. Should I go to Concordia University in Art Education or University of Montreal in DESS in arts, creation, and technologies or go back to college?
Choice 1 : Concordia University.
Choice 2 : University of Montreal.
Choice 3 : Montmorency College.
Concordia University.
In Concordia, I studied Art Education in Visual Arts. Finishing this program, I was offered an internship as an elementary school teacher. Should I go back to College to go to Computer Science or should I do the internship?
Choice 1 : Art teacher internship.
Choice 2 : Montmorency College.
University of Montreal.
I decided to go at the University of Montreal. I applied to a DESS in arts, creation, and technologies. In this program, I need to take the essential courses such as research and creation which is orals of different trends and methodologies of research and creation in technological arts. I need to learn the fundamentals of programming, software, and languages. Where I am learning, arrays, classes, objects, loops, arithmetic, variables and much more. I will also be experimenting in technological tools. Should I do my study internationally?
Choice 1 : No, study in Montreal.
Choice 2 : Yes, study internationally.
Art teacher internship.
This job did not give me a compensation package, which really unmotivated me into being an art teacher. The lack of income, my co-workers and I was getting was really maddening. Should I get a side hustle or no?
Choice 1 : Side hustle.
Choice 2 : No.
Side hustle.
While working as an intern at an elemantary school, I decide to become an illustrator on the side to make a bit more cash. I started to write a children illustrative book and taking up commissions from people. The drawbacks of this side hustle is time management balancing both my internship and my commissions, additionally the lack of commissions but as time goes on I am about to publish my first children illustration. Should I continue to pursue this career as an illustrator or not?
Choice 1 : No.
Choice 2 : Pursue as an illustrator.
No.
I dread this workplace. I am working overtime for an intern. Overwhelmed with the amount of labor, I am doing but with the lack of supplies I am giving. Though I love my students, this job is exhausting. I will be finishing my intern but I will not be becoming an art teacher.
Select a section to link to here.
Pursue as an illustrator.
After publishing my first ever illustrative book, I became one of the best illustrator sellers in Canada and continue publishing more and more very popular illustrative books, where I am able to set aside a lot of money for my retirement.
Select a section to link to here.
No, study in Montreal.
I decide to stay. Finishing my studies, I was able to do an internship, as a graphic designer. On my first day, I had to learn the ropes as slowly as possible, because of the overwhelming informations given to me. I learned the ins-and-outs of the compagny I was working for. Let me tell you, the superviser was bias to some of the workers and was making flirtation moves towards me. I quit, the next day while telling HR.
Select a section to link to here.
Yes, study internationally.
I was able to pick a country to go internationally. Of course, I picked Japan. I had prior already known a couple Japanese sentences and words, so it will come in handy, and I would get to learn more. In Japan, I was getting sucked up in a lot of overworking. The lack of care about rest was getting into my head. I was able pull off this internship, due to the amount of volunteering, I had been doing.
Select a section to link to here.
Quit.
I decide to leave and go to a better internship. In the on-the-job-training, I leaned that the company I had left and this company were rivals. I probably and most definitely have spilled that they were lacking employees for a terrible prank. Due to this, surprise I gave them, I got a premium wage and received a job offer. Using HTML, CSS, C++, Javascript to do websites for clients. I decided that I wanted to work from home but in a different country. Should I move or stay where I am at?
Select a section to link to here.
Move.
I decided to move temporarily in Japan. While, I get the privilege to work from home. I get to volunteer in a lot of fun jobs. Where I help raise funds to schools, or to communities. I decide to move back to Montreal, for my family.
Select a section to link to here.
Stay.
I decided to stay with my family and take care of them while I was at it. Nothing more refreshing, than caring for your family and knowing you will be there if anything happens. Should I quit my job to go to University to get a higher offers?
Choice 1 : University in Computer Science.
Choice 2 : No keep the job.
University in Computer Science.
I decide to apply to University and I only have one choice. University of Concordia is the school. Should I first apply to Database or in video games?
Choice 1 : Database.
Choice 2 : Video games.
No keep the job.
I decide to keep this job since I can keep living off with the amount I am getting pay.
Select a section to link to here.
Database.
I cry myself to sleep everyday. This was a terrible pick.
Select a section to link to here.
Video games.
I cry myself to sleep, but I still enjoy learning about makings in video games and the rendering.
Select a section to link to here.
Comments
Post a Comment