About

 About me

Welcome to Kim And Computer Science Blog! My name is Thien Kim. I go to Montmorency College, where I have been studying Computer Science for almost 4 semesters now. This program prepares me for a multitude of careers such as anything related to cyber security, to application and website development, and much more. I am currently taking programming classes, which is more about application and website development, but I am also taking some security classes to know the basics. During the last semester of College, there is an internship, instead of classes, but you will have to have passed all of your classes both Computer Scence related and basic classes. Depending on the university people choose, there will be some competition. What I mean is that if you choose to go to a university that is really good, expensive and has an acceptance rate fairly low, there will probably be competition. Either way, even if you sign up to a university with high acceptance rate, your grades matter the most. So, you are competing against people, who have amazing grades and for space.


About this blog

This blog will be about my program, Computer Science. It will be an in-depth explanation about this program, from what I knew since starting this program almost two years ago. This blog is open for people who are interested in going to Computer Science in College or for those who just want to take a look into what Computer Science is like. This blog is also for my future employers to see how much I have learned and also a little bit about me. This blog will have a glossary about terms people will learn if they were to go to Computer Science and you will find a screencast. My work will be over-looked with Virtual Writing Tutor, friends, close-ones and teacher to check for mistakes. Readers can also help me by leaving comments and giving me advice on where and how to fix my mistakes. 

Comments

Popular Posts